The Undersigned Applicant(s) called “customer” hereby acknowledges and agree to the following Terms and Conditions…
- All sales are final with no right of return unless prior authorization has been granted. All claims must be made upon receipt of goods. No goods will be taken back or allowance given, if goods are made unusable.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Customer agrees to pay all invoice (s) when due. Appropriate charges as provided for by applicable state laws will be imposed in case of customer checks being returned to Par Code Symbology, Inc. by the customer’s bank.
- In the event legal action and/or the placement of the account with a collection agent, Par Code Symbology, Inc. will be entitled to recover from customer, it’s assigns or successors in interest, the actual cost and expenses resulting from said actions including attorney’s fees and collection costs. Customer agrees that the venues will be in Newark, New Jersey for any lawsuit to enforce the terms of the agreement or to collect any amounts owed by customers to Par Code Symbology, Inc. The parties agree that they will interpret this agreement and other agreement between the parties according to the laws of the State of New Jersey.
- Customer with this certifies that the information that is provided to Par Code Symbology, Inc. in this application is true and correct. Customer hereby authorizes all banks and suppliers listed in this application to release information necessary to assist Par Code Symbology, Inc. in the establishment of a line of credit for customer’s account.
- All faxed material regarding any and all transactions are legally binding.
- Customer agrees to notify Par Code Symbology, Inc. credit department of any ownership, name or address changes.
- Customer agrees to pay for all shipping charges for repairs and advanced replacement items. If an item needs to be returned to Par Code Symbology, Inc. for any reason, the shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
- The purchaser has read this credit application and agrees to be bound by its statements, terms and conditions stated herein for the purpose of buying/selling from/to Par Code Symbology, Inc.